Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

  2. #2

    Re: SWM vs ml replay

    i dont think you want to see the replay considering 2 players dropped from mainline

  3. #3

    Re: SWM vs ml replay

    SWM was getting stomped, black and mikey dropped from mainline. But SWM gave mL the win i guess? Because of good sportsmanship. It's on the livedotashoutcast.com or whatever the hell its called.
    On SWM Vent talking

    5-s: It's this gay porn site that they are all on
    Sam: When does the white stuff come out?
    Everyone: WHAT THE FUCK SAM?
    Sam: WOOOOO Look at this.
    Sam: Ok, now that's enough of this.

  4. #4

    Re: SWM vs ml replay

    hi jake D:

  5. #5

    Re: SWM vs ml replay

    Quote Originally Posted by Syllabear-
    SWM was getting stomped, black and mikey dropped from mainline. But SWM gave mL the win i guess? Because of good sportsmanship. It's on the livedotashoutcast.com or whatever the hell its called.

    Yeah, PIG admitted that mL would have won before the drops and mLine got the win.

    Should be here somewhere:
    www.livestream.com/nadotashoutcast

  6. #6
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,154
    Wongs
    0

    Re: SWM vs ml replay

    good manners from swm..
    !support
    signature removed

  7. #7
    Dominating
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    221
    Wongs
    0

    Re: SWM vs ml replay

    something like that but we got fb on mikey so its all good. mline cheating by using blacks. its like bringing a black guy to a all white basketball tournament!

  8. #8

    Re: SWM vs ml replay

    kapz come back to the secret shop
    ROFLLLLLLLL
    coL.ixmike88: ?
    coL.ixmike88: i aint a nerd
    coL.ixmike88: im a dota player.

  9. #9
    Dominating
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    221
    Wongs
    0

    Re: SWM vs ml replay

    meet me irl at the secret shop

  10. #10
    Double Kill
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    68
    Steam ID
    possum_lord
    Wongs
    0

    Re: SWM vs ml replay

    ya tat game was kinda ridick tat two ppl dropped must of been a crappy host huh

  11. #11
    Holy Shit Risk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    6,386
    Steam ID
    Risk_Player
    Wongs
    154

    Re: SWM vs ml replay

    Good sportmanship for sure!

  12. #12
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    862
    Wongs
    0

    Re: SWM vs ml replay

    Quote Originally Posted by Kapz
    something like that but we got fb on mikey so its all good. mline cheating by using blacks. its like bringing a black guy to a all white basketball tournament!
    BAHAHAHAAHHA ROFL Kapz win.

    Black guy at a white bball tourney = Ganked.

    glocks4sale aka Clutch[Prime]
    ---
    NADS Content Staff
    Previously of Area 51, MainLine Gaming

  13. #13
    BidnessMAN Ganked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waterbury, CT
    Posts
    5,370
    Steam ID
    bk_ganked
    Wongs
    2,530

    Re: SWM vs ml replay

    Quote Originally Posted by glocks4sale
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapz
    something like that but we got fb on mikey so its all good. mline cheating by using blacks. its like bringing a black guy to a all white basketball tournament!
    BAHAHAHAAHHA ROFL Kapz win.

    Black guy at a white bball tourney = Ganked.
    Yo stop giving away my secrets....
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: damn bro its the ganked sniper
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: that shits more legendary than yaphets sf

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •