Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 49
  1. #1
    Unstoppable
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    KC
    Posts
    738
    Steam ID
    dah_colemanater

    To anyone who wants to battle me

    They call me captain morgan cuz I am a hard licker(liquor). You thought my last flow was sick? Well this one is sicker. My flows are like soulja boy, they sometimes get silly. But they're bettter than weezy cuz they make more than a milli. And My ice is so cold that they call me mr. Chilly. The ladies come to me and expect a reaction, b...ut I tell them to get in line cuz I'm the main attraction. Tickets to the gun show? Nah tickets to the cemetery, so you can see how many beats I kill, the count is getting scary. My flow is so sick that It needs its own doctor, before it goes to your girl and reminds her when I rocked her. Please don't scream and please don't cry, just cuz I destroyed what made you a guy. Like a kite with wings I'm super fly, so like a good dog, roll over and die.

  2. #2

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    heh, not bad, i have a hard time hearing it, though

    glocks4sale aka Clutch[Prime]
    ---
    NADS Content Staff
    Previously of Area 51, MainLine Gaming

  3. #3

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    kinda weak, I spit this kinda shit just off the dome

  4. #4

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    Quote Originally Posted by Colmo
    They call me captain morgan cuz I am a hard licker(liquor). You thought my last flow was sick? Well this one is sicker. My flows are like soulja boy, they sometimes get silly. But they're bettter than weezy cuz they make more than a milli. And My ice is so cold that they call me mr. Chilly. The ladies come to me and expect a reaction, b...ut I tell them to get in line cuz I'm the main attraction. Tickets to the gun show? Nah tickets to the cemetery, so you can see how many beats I kill, the count is getting scary. My flow is so sick that It needs its own doctor, before it goes to your girl and reminds her when I rocked her. Please don't scream and please don't cry, just cuz I destroyed what made you a guy. Like a kite with wings I'm super fly, so like a good dog, roll over and die.
    so high and mighty reporting for duty, got subpoenaed to murk this faggot colmo cutie

    u u u wanna battle? u must be crazy! punk ass white kid idoling shady, but a dumbed down version of that faggot from everlast , get at me baby
    u say ur a hard licker, let me get to your heart quicker, shank ya just for jokes, disregard your corpse, couple of tokes your raps are for dumb folks, toys r us dumb folks get paid 5 bux an hour mexican folks
    your flow is sick, yes, im sick of it, mr chilly suck a dick tell a bitch to cut it off and use it as fish bait get the jitz of it?


    better than weezy? makin more than a milli? reality check mr silly; your raps are a farce, ego is large, really u made yourself look like an arse, tellin the ladies to get back in line, so big poppa can get sucked off in time?

    even a doctor couldn't treat your condition, 15 yr old kid gone retarded out on a mission, to style on nerds on dota forums, but theres something hes missing, substance, originality, maybe a little humor, ima end your rap career right here junior, souja boy YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, suck mad dick, trying to get a little attention, did i forget to mention my intention replying to this thread bredren, it makes me sick when i hear little faggots who think they can rap cuz they can rhyme one word with another but forgot how to rap, thinking all it takes is tellin a couple whack lines, trust me kid ur better off doing whack lines sniffin them with your five dollar bills, cheap thrills for your nonsense skills, mr.chilllllllllllll ill will dill pickle stuffin faggot u got murked still.

    pce

  5. #5

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    FUCK these threads
    no animated sigs

  6. #6

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    Quote Originally Posted by DESTROLYS
    FUCK these threads
    mad at life brah?

  7. #7

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me



    i am having a hard time with the elite four leave me alone
    no animated sigs

  8. #8

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    ok lets do this

    my name is nick
    ur mom sucks my dick
    im drinking pepsi
    while listening to gee
    getting ready for my midterm
    u like sperm

  9. #9

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    Quote Originally Posted by wtfDOTA
    ok lets do this

    my name is nick
    ur mom sucks my dick
    im drinking pepsi
    while listening to gee
    getting ready for my midterm
    u like sperm


    pepsi=gee?

  10. #10

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    dunno it rhymed in my head

  11. #11

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    pepsi is nasty as hell anyways :[

  12. #12

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    Quote Originally Posted by DESTROLYS

    i am having a hard time with the elite four leave me alone
    archeops carry me through every battle rly easily

  13. #13

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    just crushed ghetsis np, i had to use the legendary though 8[
    no animated sigs

  14. #14

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    his hydreigon so annoying omg had to use many revives

  15. #15

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    i got it paralyzed with dragon breath so i 2shotted it with reshiram, but ya it took me two tries because i didn't realize how fucking strong it was the first time. and it didn't help that i forgot to buy anything before fighting him a 2nd time
    no animated sigs

  16. #16
    Unstoppable
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    KC
    Posts
    738
    Steam ID
    dah_colemanater

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    Quote Originally Posted by sohighandmighty
    Quote Originally Posted by Colmo
    They call me captain morgan cuz I am a hard licker(liquor). You thought my last flow was sick? Well this one is sicker. My flows are like soulja boy, they sometimes get silly. But they're bettter than weezy cuz they make more than a milli. And My ice is so cold that they call me mr. Chilly. The ladies come to me and expect a reaction, b...ut I tell them to get in line cuz I'm the main attraction. Tickets to the gun show? Nah tickets to the cemetery, so you can see how many beats I kill, the count is getting scary. My flow is so sick that It needs its own doctor, before it goes to your girl and reminds her when I rocked her. Please don't scream and please don't cry, just cuz I destroyed what made you a guy. Like a kite with wings I'm super fly, so like a good dog, roll over and die.
    so high and mighty reporting for duty, got subpoenaed to murk this faggot colmo cutie

    u u u wanna battle? u must be crazy! punk ass white kid idoling shady, but a dumbed down version of that faggot from everlast , get at me baby
    u say ur a hard licker, let me get to your heart quicker, shank ya just for jokes, disregard your corpse, couple of tokes your raps are for dumb folks, toys r us dumb folks get paid 5 bux an hour mexican folks
    your flow is sick, yes, im sick of it, mr chilly suck a dick tell a bitch to cut it off and use it as fish bait get the jitz of it?


    better than weezy? makin more than a milli? reality check mr silly; your raps are a farce, ego is large, really u made yourself look like an arse, tellin the ladies to get back in line, so big poppa can get sucked off in time?

    even a doctor couldn't treat your condition, 15 yr old kid gone retarded out on a mission, to style on nerds on dota forums, but theres something hes missing, substance, originality, maybe a little humor, ima end your rap career right here junior, souja boy YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, suck mad dick, trying to get a little attention, did i forget to mention my intention replying to this thread bredren, it makes me sick when i hear little faggots who think they can rap cuz they can rhyme one word with another but forgot how to rap, thinking all it takes is tellin a couple whack lines, trust me kid ur better off doing whack lines sniffin them with your five dollar bills, cheap thrills for your nonsense skills, mr.chilllllllllllll ill will dill pickle stuffin faggot u got murked still.

    pce
    Your raps are like a broken horse, useless and lame
    Its a shame that you claim to play this game. You call yourself high and mighty well they call me dawg, and i be ballin like im up in the Phog. My raps are clean and they have standards, i can hit you so hard you'll see my name backwards. and when you meet him, he will accept you, cuz you'll be so ho...ly from when i gatted you and your crew. Im sorry if that rap was to creative, this is living to me, its like i was a native. but im white so your gonna have to get through me in order to be free. So get to steppin, or hit a dead sprint. Im more powerful then the alterego of clark kent. You are weak and feeble, and im a lot like a weeble, the more you hit me the more i come back and smoke ya llike a free bowl.

  17. #17

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    colmo let me give you a capitol "L" "O" "L", this isn't "let me be a rapper for show n' tell!!"... you rappin about shit thats not even true, a lesson in rap is clearly over due, sittin here actin like the shit, ***** yousa fool, look in tha toilet bowl i'm the stool... hahaha, but forreal though just stop it dude, you ain't hot like me i'm an ahhhh ven dude, players watch my replays and say "ahhhh Ben Wu", i tell your girl to spread her legs and I say "ahhhhh, good food" but don't take me as rude, just cuz i can handle more bars than desrow dude, you candy food i break you off kit kat now that i am full, look at chu and your friends starin too.. hahaha, this is just a taste, this is only the tip of my tongue, you don't want the hole thing boy i'm hung. peace

  18. #18

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    Quote Originally Posted by Colmo
    Quote Originally Posted by sohighandmighty
    Quote Originally Posted by Colmo
    They call me captain morgan cuz I am a hard licker(liquor). You thought my last flow was sick? Well this one is sicker. My flows are like soulja boy, they sometimes get silly. But they're bettter than weezy cuz they make more than a milli. And My ice is so cold that they call me mr. Chilly. The ladies come to me and expect a reaction, b...ut I tell them to get in line cuz I'm the main attraction. Tickets to the gun show? Nah tickets to the cemetery, so you can see how many beats I kill, the count is getting scary. My flow is so sick that It needs its own doctor, before it goes to your girl and reminds her when I rocked her. Please don't scream and please don't cry, just cuz I destroyed what made you a guy. Like a kite with wings I'm super fly, so like a good dog, roll over and die.
    so high and mighty reporting for duty, got subpoenaed to murk this faggot colmo cutie

    u u u wanna battle? u must be crazy! punk ass white kid idoling shady, but a dumbed down version of that faggot from everlast , get at me baby
    u say ur a hard licker, let me get to your heart quicker, shank ya just for jokes, disregard your corpse, couple of tokes your raps are for dumb folks, toys r us dumb folks get paid 5 bux an hour mexican folks
    your flow is sick, yes, im sick of it, mr chilly suck a dick tell a bitch to cut it off and use it as fish bait get the jitz of it?


    better than weezy? makin more than a milli? reality check mr silly; your raps are a farce, ego is large, really u made yourself look like an arse, tellin the ladies to get back in line, so big poppa can get sucked off in time?

    even a doctor couldn't treat your condition, 15 yr old kid gone retarded out on a mission, to style on nerds on dota forums, but theres something hes missing, substance, originality, maybe a little humor, ima end your rap career right here junior, souja boy YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, suck mad dick, trying to get a little attention, did i forget to mention my intention replying to this thread bredren, it makes me sick when i hear little faggots who think they can rap cuz they can rhyme one word with another but forgot how to rap, thinking all it takes is tellin a couple whack lines, trust me kid ur better off doing whack lines sniffin them with your five dollar bills, cheap thrills for your nonsense skills, mr.chilllllllllllll ill will dill pickle stuffin faggot u got murked still.

    pce
    Your raps are like a broken horse, useless and lame
    Its a shame that you claim to play this game. You call yourself high and mighty well they call me dawg, and i be ballin like im up in the Phog. My raps are clean and they have standards, i can hit you so hard you'll see my name backwards. and when you meet him, he will accept you, cuz you'll be so ho...ly from when i gatted you and your crew. Im sorry if that rap was to creative, this is living to me, its like i was a native. but im white so your gonna have to get through me in order to be free. So get to steppin, or hit a dead sprint. Im more powerful then the alterego of clark kent. You are weak and feeble, and im a lot like a weeble, the more you hit me the more i come back and smoke ya llike a free bowl.
    if u wuz a dog, it'd be a jack russel, yapping his mouth, thinkin he can hustle, u scrawny mutha fucka, if i see ya ill bust ya, steal your ray bens take your sister and cuff her duct tape the bitch without a scuffle if theres hair on the muff shes old enough she likes it rough doggystyle use that lube stuff all positions im hitin you missin i got you wishin, got you thinking, what the fuk did i get myself in? so high and mighty so much better at this rhyming, he brings the truth, i choose to sin, i choose to lose, he chose to win, i can do this shit all day homes, its in my blood, your mother id like to bone, tell her to call me up, 416 @thedot, ill show her up, yonge and bloor you can bring your crew, faggot justin beiber fan boys with their skinny jeans and ray bens, ***** don't pretend to be gangsta cuz u not, ur about as gangsta as fuking slipknot, emo cunt face douche bag queer, come to church street you'll fit in all the faggots are near, colmo sux more dick than league of legends demigod and lady gaga combined, find a ***** who sucks more dick ud be hard pressed to find

  19. #19

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    Quote Originally Posted by DESTROLYS
    i got it paralyzed with dragon breath so i 2shotted it with reshiram, but ya it took me two tries because i didn't realize how fucking strong it was the first time. and it didn't help that i forgot to buy anything before fighting him a 2nd time
    theres so much stuff to do once ur done with the main story too, so many strong trainer to fight

  20. #20
    M-M-M-Monster Kill Live's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,762
    Steam ID
    live_is_here

    Re: To anyone who wants to battle me

    if u wuz a dog, it'd be a jack russel, yapping his mouth, thinkin he can hustle, u scrawny mutha fucka, if i see ya ill bust ya, steal your ray bens take your sister and cuff her duct tape the bitch without a scuffle if theres hair on the muff shes old enough she likes it rough doggystyle use that lube stuff all positions im hitin you missin i got you wishin, got you thinking, what the fuk did i get myself in? so high and mighty so much better at this rhyming, he brings the truth, i choose to sin, i choose to lose, he chose to win, i can do this shit all day homes, its in my blood, your mother id like to bone, tell her to call me up, 416 @thedot, ill show her up, yonge and bloor you can bring your crew, faggot justin beiber fan boys with their skinny jeans and ray bens, ***** don't pretend to be gangsta cuz u not, ur about as gangsta as fuking slipknot, emo cunt face douche bag queer, come to church street you'll fit in all the faggots are near, colmo sux more dick than league of legends demigod and lady gaga combined, find a ***** who sucks more dick ud be hard pressed to find
    At this moment, there are 6,470,818,671 people in the world. Some are running scared. Some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day. Others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men, that war with good. And some are good, struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world. 6 billion souls. And sometimes, all you need is one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •