LOL i find this kind of ironic

M-M-M-Monster Kill

Re: Streams thread

dotacash tourney: http://www.own3d.tv/live/3716
    Quote Originally Posted by changeofpace View Post
    but on a real anyone who has quotes in their sigs needs a ban

Wicked Sick

theres 2 minor bugs that show fog clicks one is when blue hero respawns at well and other is i forget, it was listed on the thr site under a thread somewhere or on youtube cant remember. if neither of those apply then its a legitimate fog click.
    <GDTSneyking> solace i hope you realize andro solo top does twice of lich solo

Beyond Grantlike Orrin"I make girls wet"Xu's Avatar
    Steam ID
    twitter.com/harodihg

Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    theres 2 minor bugs that show fog clicks one is when blue hero respawns at well and other is i forget, it was listed on the thr site under a thread somewhere or on youtube cant remember. if neither of those apply then its a legitimate fog click.
    wrong thread

true wrong thread, however ive been waiting for some quality shoutcasting for almost a week and nothing..
    5s?

M-M-M-Monster Kill

I'll do gosucup tomorrow if tobi doesn't

Steam ID
    Wololo_

i like your shoutcasting because of your monotone voice and analysis
    but sometimes, you just keep silent for a big while lol, feels like no one is shoutcasting at all

also, +1 for the rap music ^_^
    eyy lmao

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Wololo__
    i like your shoutcasting because of your monotone voice
    raped

M-M-M-Monster Kill

ok 420_star

Unstoppable

Are any of the tl.net DotA thread people any good?

M-M-M-Monster Kill

Streaming now (unique vs TR)

Mega Kill

Quote Originally Posted by 5-s
    Streaming now (unique vs TR)
    its REALLY laggy for me.

M-M-M-Monster Kill

So, I just got partnered up with justin.tv, which means I get half of any ad money they make. I definitely want to be streaming more now - for my own channel I won't be doing official Gosugamers casts, but anything from IHL games to scrims I'll do there (as well as like non-GG events like Dotacash tourneys, etc). If I ever actually see any money I'll definitely put it back towards nadota in the form of prize money or similar, but I need your help.

1. I want to be able to stream more people playing clanwars. Right now only VT exists afaik, but if there are scrims on the various IHL's that are worth streaming, please let me know. You can PM me here in advance, or find me on Jizzle's vent most nights.
    2. What else would you guys actually watch? I know a lot of you probably wouldn't mind watching stuff when you're unable to play at like work or class (lol).
    3. Co-casters - either people who want to cast with me, or people wanting to stream who will use my channel when I'm not. In the latter case, I'll obviously give you your share of any revenue money that I receive if you stream and actually get viewers.
    4. I want to start having regular streaming sessions, right now it's pretty random when I feel like it but this makes me actually wanna stream at least a few times a week.

Basically guys, I want to find some way of building some revenue to use for the nadota community, I hope you're willing to help and give me some ideas, and I especially need suggestions on what to stream. Let me know.

Unstoppable

you could stream some of the mym.cl/SFG/ADL games
    also do u usually have music playing while ur casting? i hate it when people dont do that its so dull

for some reason theres up to 600 people watching a stream of a highlevel inhouse in hon.... if you're interested 5-s
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfDOTA
    yo im making a team pm me

M-M-M-Monster Kill

Yep, I plan on having epic music in the background. Powernet - let me know when I can stream any games that might be interesting, like I've said if I ever make any money off this I'll put it back towards nadota here. Brax: I know, and it's cuz hon has been doing this for a lot longer than we have. I think it's possible to build up an audience for dota too (hell, I've gotten over 9000 people watching russians play a match before) - but I think it won't happen unless we start strategizing as a community about how to do it better.

Quote Originally Posted by 5-s
    Yep, I plan on having epic music in the background. Powernet - let me know when I can stream any games that might be interesting, like I've said if I ever make any money off this I'll put it back towards nadota here. Brax: I know, and it's cuz hon has been doing this for a lot longer than we have. I think it's possible to build up an audience for dota too (hell, I've gotten over 9000 people watching russians play a match before) - but I think it won't happen unless we start strategizing as a community about how to do it better.
    thats pretty easy get casters that have a fucking personality not bland ass chink carpet constructers like broodstar

LOL GO AWAY JUBEI SENILE ANGRY OLD MAN OF NADOTA

Steam ID
    Wololo_

as long as you stream any hs-proffesional game, and put it on the frontpage of websites, you'll have many views. Try to catch a stream of a chinese game, you get wayyy more viewers instead of random na/eu team. If worth investing, you should attend ESWC or SMNGT 2011 and cast these shit, you usually get 10000+ views.

Also, each stream you make, post it at various frontpage websites, not just gosugamers, put it in fucking nadota and dotacash, dotacommantaries, and even random pubs in dc will be watching and learning shit. try putting it on playdota, like speak with the staff and shit they might put it
    eyy lmao

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast