Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 !

M-M-M-Monster Kill

Top 10 !

European team !! hoho im bored at school but lets do this and let's see if you guys know the euro scene well enuff to make a top 10 !

My list might be wrong but thats my opinion

1st- Nirvana.int - Their only loss was vs theshit when they tried techies so.. yea

2nd- Ducky's dream team - Angel and Miggel are 2 strong additions to the team, miracle isn't active enough and same for kwom so yea.

3rd- MYM - might be able to outclass DDT in a near future but they have to wake up early to take down nirvana.int.

4th- TheRetry - They've proven themself lately with strong performances vs teams like Ks. I know they got rolled by DDT but they got the skills to bounce back.

5th- TheSh!t - They haven't lost in a while and got a solid roster and they might surprise a lot of people in the farm4fame playoff, if they can get in.

6th DTS - Even if they dont really care about online matches (they use a lot of ringers) Dendi and Lightofheaven are extremly skilled players.

7th- SGC - They had strong performances vs teams like MYM and I'm looking forward to see more from them.

8th- LAN - They are, without a doubt, the best german team out there. Even tho they are long time friends, their teamplay isn't good enough yet to take down teams from the higher tier.

9th- Tribal.int - I would of probably rate them higher if Playmate and Lakost didn't leave the team for MYM. Tito is an extraordinary player and if they would put in more practice, they could climb up the ladder very easily.

10th- TeG - I wanted to give the spot to DIPS because they definitely can make some upset because they practice so much but not putting TeG on the top 10 would be idiotic. They are definitely underrated but are still a very strong team.

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Steam ID
    matrimlol

Re: Top 10 !

LOL we rape tribal and sgc wtf MAN ???
    08/27 23:33:45 Luppy: Matrim is the best youtd player I've ever played with.

thx

.86,503 eMg
    sig removed

na but really,

1. nirvana/ddt
    2. TR
    3. TS
    4.mym
    sig removed

Godlike
    Steam ID
    penguinnoobert

isnt there already another thread about the top 10 teams?

shit i forgot dips.

5. dips
    sig removed

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Steam ID
    matrimlol

best team list here
    dips
    paintitgold
    mikey
    swm
    08/27 23:33:45 Luppy: Matrim is the best youtd player I've ever played with.

thx

wow 66 post already LOL
    sig removed

ok u guy her is m top10 list plz enjoy =)

1. ehome
    2. nirvana.cn
    3. lgd
    4. little
    5. kingsurf
    6. ch
    7. aeon
    8. xtc
    9. inc`xlo
    10. area 51

thank guy plz input lol

Arteezy: my stupid fucking dad's classical music is distracting me how am i supposed 2 concentrate

Quote Originally Posted by dRw
    European team !
    sig removed

M-M-M-Monster Kill

sigh i said top10 of euro and lets be honest matrim u guys are soon to be top10 but not yet <3

i think DTS>TR and TS
    DDT
    DTS
    TR
    TS
    coL.ixmike88: ?
    coL.ixmike88: i aint a nerd
    coL.ixmike88: im a dota player.

Steam ID
    Mikeyzorz

LAN is ok, I don't know if they are the strongest german powerhouse.

1 nirvana
    2 mym
    3 ddt
    4 TR
    5 dts
    6 DIPS - i love u matrim
    7 sgc
    8 the shit
    9 TeG
    10 tribal int

[12:58:31 AM] Sorcery: i love cocks and ksing

1. Nirvana.int though they're as much an american team as a european one
    2. TR because I like Russians
    3. DDT because the idea that Misery was kicked out of MYM way back when because MYM (including AngeL and miGGel) didn't like his attitude or w/e and now they're playing with him again bemuses me
    4. DTS
    5. Tribal.int though losing playmate and lacoste hurts I still think they're better than overrated player Pusher-street
    6. MYM most overrated team atm but I couldn't think of a good way to justify putting them below...
    7. DIPS hi swedes
    8. TeG
    9. SGC
    10. TheSh!t I haven't seen them win wtf are you talking about desRow and here is them losing 2 days ago http://www.gosugamers.net/dota/replays/28537

I'm not familiar enough with LAN so I didn't even consider them when making the list, sorry if I offended any fans of deutchland.

btw this is based as much on my personal opinions of some of these teams as it is "objective skill level roflbbq"
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesofTime View Post
    i completely forgot what legato looked like, my memory = he looked exactly like a buff version of that bad guy from heroes

nirvana
    ddt
    mym

M-M-M-Monster Kill

Quote Originally Posted by mikey
    LAN is ok, I don't know if they are the strongest german powerhouse.

1 nirvana
    2 mym
    3 ddt
    4 TR
    5 dts
    6 DIPS - i love u matrim
    7 sgc
    8 the shit
    9 TeG
    10 tribal int
    dips havent been around long enuff to be on that list IMHO even tho i like em but eum LAN > unique any given day

lmao grant

SWM RULES!!

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!

ez first post, quickest troll on all 10 dota sites.

Quote Originally Posted by dRw
    sigh i said top10 of euro and lets be honest matrim u guys are soon to be top10 but not yet <3
    thos tem not euro??

Arteezy: my stupid fucking dad's classical music is distracting me how am i supposed 2 concentrate