Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Re: m0rph's tech support thread

what SSD should i look to invest if i'm looking to upgrade

Drake's Last New Friend asrmatt's Avatar

^oh man i dont know which but id keep an eye out on neweggs november sales because those people are giving everything away for free!!!!

jing: first time i saw my girl
    jing: i mumbled for like an hour
    jing: i couldn't even keep eye contact
    jing: and she was like "can you speak up"
    jing: and then i just fucking left

jing: i tried eating the girl out but i had no idea what i was doing
    jing: i felt like she faked moans or w/e
    jing: cause i had 0 idea of how to eat a girl out
    jing: i flicked it with my tongue
    jing: but eventually it got kind of repetitive and i had no idea what to do next
    jing: what a fucking horrible story

Steam ID
    WTFDota

Quote Originally Posted by tsUmuGi-
    what SSD should i look to invest if i'm looking to upgrade
    Two schools of thought... go for a brand you consider high quality and something you trust, or go with whichever brand appears to be the best value.

I personally like Intel SSD's, and feel that they're higher quality/more tested/less likely to screw up than other SSD's. However, I have no factual evidence to back this up.

If you're not on a budget, you can't go wrong with Intel or a top-end OCZ SSD. If you're on a budget, just keep your eyes peeled for a good SSD that goes on sale soon. Try to figure out what size you need as well. My OS/programs/games fit comfortably on a 160GB drive. Would that be right for you? Do you need more? Can you get by with less?

Edit: Speculation, but due to the floods in southeast Asia and the subsequent spike in magnetic HDD prices, there might not be many big sales on SSD's this holiday season like we expected. It's very possible that the demand for SSD's will rise and their prices will hold steady, so if you see a good bargain, pull the trigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by HmmMilkshake View Post
    I think I can play support better than bdiz and universe, but I wouldn't want to regardless.
    Honestly, nadota has been overrun, or grown, or whatever you want to call it so it's no longer a little club, but a big fucking commercial/public site. Go 100% with it. Make money off ads/wongs/a store. Put streams up. Do your own content. Stop trying to hold on to the notion that we can keep the close knit club we have historically been, because it's gone at this point (and I think you know it too spit)
    NADota playpen members: Milkshake, NengLM, ironstove, Kanadian, MrSoada, xCom, qweasdzxcdot, insom

m0rph ur ownage dude

M-M-M-Monster Kill

Quote Originally Posted by asrmatt
    ^oh man i dont know which but id keep an eye out on neweggs november sales because those people are giving everything away for free!!!!
    hey dipshit he didnt ask for your advice. this is m0rphs tech support thread and if you can't keep your fucking trap shut then make your own fucking thread. now go make like a tree bitch

Quote Originally Posted by na_no
    Quote Originally Posted by asrmatt
    hey dipshit he didnt ask for your advice. this is m0rphs tech support thread and if you can't keep your fucking trap shut then make your own fucking thread. now go make like a tree bitch
    Congratulations on your victory at the second edition of the Rutgers University Starcraft II Tournament na_no!!!
    Keep up the good work

M-M-M-Monster Kill

man shut the fuck up

Beyond Grantlike Orrin"I make girls wet"Xu's Avatar
    Steam ID
    twitter.com/harodihg

Quote Originally Posted by na_no
    man shut the fuck up

hi james

jing: but eventually it got kind of repetitive and i had no idea what to do next

Beyond Grantlike Orrin"I make girls wet"Xu's Avatar
    Steam ID
    twitter.com/harodihg

Shut the fuck up assmatt

yo archindarotaku is looking for u LMFAO

Killing Spree

Standing mic/headset for shout casting? And which one

Steam ID
    WTFDota

Quote Originally Posted by GGCharms
    I have absolutely no experience in shoutcasting/recording/broadcasting.

I'd imagine the highest quality would be a standing mic.

However, unless you're a professional broadcaster, a headset is probably easier, more convenient, and more economical. Plus you can use it easily to game with as well as shoutcast.
    I think I can play support better than bdiz and universe, but I wouldn't want to regardless.
    Honestly, nadota has been overrun, or grown, or whatever you want to call it so it's no longer a little club, but a big fucking commercial/public site. Go 100% with it. Make money off ads/wongs/a store. Put streams up. Do your own content. Stop trying to hold on to the notion that we can keep the close knit club we have historically been, because it's gone at this point (and I think you know it too spit)
    NADota playpen members: Milkshake, NengLM, ironstove, Kanadian, MrSoada, xCom, qweasdzxcdot, insom

Wicked Sick

for you clowns buying pc shit.

stay the fuck away from OCZ, LG, Sony, and microsoft. worst fuckign 4 companies ever. Logitech is cheap shit but at least has customer support behind it, rosewill only makes PC cases that are cheap/dont suck "then again how the fuck do you fuck up a pc case"

brand names that dont suck shit.

kingston, corsair, asrock, g.skill, antec, xfx, intel/nvidia, asus, and samsung. ati/amd are garbage specially with the latest release.
    <GDTSneyking> solace i hope you realize andro solo top does twice of lich solo

Steam ID
    bk_ganked

Quote Originally Posted by GGCharms
    I got the AKG Perception.
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: damn bro its the ganked sniper
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: that shits more legendary than yaphets sf

Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    for you clowns buying pc shit.

stay the fuck away from OCZ, LG, Sony, and microsoft. worst fuckign 4 companies ever. Logitech is cheap shit but at least has customer support behind it, rosewill only makes PC cases that are cheap/dont suck "then again how the fuck do you fuck up a pc case"

brand names that dont suck shit.

kingston, corsair, asrock, g.skill, antec, xfx, intel/nvidia, asus, and samsung. ati/amd are garbage specially with the latest release.
    ocz vertex III is a great ssd, maybe even best for price

brand hate/love is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDARY-TOM
    Guy A has always been good to you.
    Guy B has always been good to you too but he had sex with your dog one time.

Who do you lend your car to?

Hint: not guy B.

M-M-M-Monster Kill

True, but he's kinda right on MSFT, Sony, and LG. lol.

M-M-M-Monster Kill

know of a mic i can use for headphones that is also possible to use when using a laptop without a desk ? (aka a stand up mic wouldnt really work cause i wouldnt have anything to stand it on)

and or, can you help possibly fix my laptop mic? it sucks for some reason but i hear no other complaints when i look at other reviews of my laptop,

asus g73jw
    signature removed

Steam ID
    WTFDota

Quote Originally Posted by speLLsy
    know of a mic i can use for headphones that is also possible to use when using a laptop without a desk ? (aka a stand up mic wouldnt really work cause i wouldnt have anything to stand it on)

and or, can you help possibly fix my laptop mic? it sucks for some reason but i hear no other complaints when i look at other reviews of my laptop,

asus g73jw
    That's the big stealth bomber Asus, right?

I've seen lots of cameras and mics fail on those. Easiest way to tell if it's a hardware issue is to boot off a linux disc and see if you can use your mic and it sounds decent there. If it does, you have a software issue. If it doesn't work/sounds shitty in Linux, you know it's a hardware issue.

Not touching Solace's comments on brands. I disagree with some things he said, and agree with others, but either way, ask me specifics rather than sweeping generalizations.

M-M-M-Monster Kill

ok ill try that sometime, but do you know of a good mic thats DURABLE.. ive been through so many mics recently cause the wiring keeps pooping out (which i mean, i know its because of how i use it, but ya.)
    signature removed

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast