Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1386
  1. #41
    Holy Shit tsUmuGi-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    5,086

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    what SSD should i look to invest if i'm looking to upgrade

  2. #42
    Drake's Last New Friend asrmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,260

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    ^oh man i dont know which but id keep an eye out on neweggs november sales because those people are giving everything away for free!!!!

    jing: first time i saw my girl
    jing: i mumbled for like an hour
    jing: i couldn't even keep eye contact
    jing: and she was like "can you speak up"
    jing: and then i just fucking left

    jing: i tried eating the girl out but i had no idea what i was doing
    jing: i felt like she faked moans or w/e
    jing: cause i had 0 idea of how to eat a girl out
    jing: i flicked it with my tongue
    jing: but eventually it got kind of repetitive and i had no idea what to do next
    jing: what a fucking horrible story

  3. #43
    Holy Shit m0rphl1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,697
    Steam ID
    WTFDota

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tsUmuGi-
    what SSD should i look to invest if i'm looking to upgrade
    Two schools of thought... go for a brand you consider high quality and something you trust, or go with whichever brand appears to be the best value.

    I personally like Intel SSD's, and feel that they're higher quality/more tested/less likely to screw up than other SSD's. However, I have no factual evidence to back this up.

    If you're not on a budget, you can't go wrong with Intel or a top-end OCZ SSD. If you're on a budget, just keep your eyes peeled for a good SSD that goes on sale soon. Try to figure out what size you need as well. My OS/programs/games fit comfortably on a 160GB drive. Would that be right for you? Do you need more? Can you get by with less?

    Edit: Speculation, but due to the floods in southeast Asia and the subsequent spike in magnetic HDD prices, there might not be many big sales on SSD's this holiday season like we expected. It's very possible that the demand for SSD's will rise and their prices will hold steady, so if you see a good bargain, pull the trigger.
    Quote Originally Posted by HmmMilkshake View Post
    I think I can play support better than bdiz and universe, but I wouldn't want to regardless.
    Honestly, nadota has been overrun, or grown, or whatever you want to call it so it's no longer a little club, but a big fucking commercial/public site. Go 100% with it. Make money off ads/wongs/a store. Put streams up. Do your own content. Stop trying to hold on to the notion that we can keep the close knit club we have historically been, because it's gone at this point (and I think you know it too spit)
    NADota playpen members: Milkshake, NengLM, ironstove, Kanadian, MrSoada, xCom, qweasdzxcdot, insom

  4. #44
    Godlike dima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,101

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    m0rph ur ownage dude

  5. #45
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,462

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    Quote Originally Posted by asrmatt
    ^oh man i dont know which but id keep an eye out on neweggs november sales because those people are giving everything away for free!!!!
    hey dipshit he didnt ask for your advice. this is m0rphs tech support thread and if you can't keep your fucking trap shut then make your own fucking thread. now go make like a tree bitch

  6. #46

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    Quote Originally Posted by na_no
    Quote Originally Posted by asrmatt
    ^oh man i dont know which but id keep an eye out on neweggs november sales because those people are giving everything away for free!!!!
    hey dipshit he didnt ask for your advice. this is m0rphs tech support thread and if you can't keep your fucking trap shut then make your own fucking thread. now go make like a tree bitch
    Congratulations on your victory at the second edition of the Rutgers University Starcraft II Tournament na_no!!!
    Keep up the good work

  7. #47
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,462

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    man shut the fuck up

  8. #48
    Beyond Grantlike Orrin"I make girls wet"Xu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    11,233
    Steam ID
    twitter.com/harodihg

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    Quote Originally Posted by na_no
    man shut the fuck up

  9. #49
    Drake's Last New Friend asrmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,260

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    hi james

    jing: first time i saw my girl
    jing: i mumbled for like an hour
    jing: i couldn't even keep eye contact
    jing: and she was like "can you speak up"
    jing: and then i just fucking left

    jing: i tried eating the girl out but i had no idea what i was doing
    jing: i felt like she faked moans or w/e
    jing: cause i had 0 idea of how to eat a girl out
    jing: i flicked it with my tongue
    jing: but eventually it got kind of repetitive and i had no idea what to do next
    jing: what a fucking horrible story

  10. #50
    Beyond Grantlike Orrin"I make girls wet"Xu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    11,233
    Steam ID
    twitter.com/harodihg

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    Shut the fuck up assmatt

  11. #51
    Drake's Last New Friend asrmatt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,260

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    yo archindarotaku is looking for u LMFAO

    jing: first time i saw my girl
    jing: i mumbled for like an hour
    jing: i couldn't even keep eye contact
    jing: and she was like "can you speak up"
    jing: and then i just fucking left

    jing: i tried eating the girl out but i had no idea what i was doing
    jing: i felt like she faked moans or w/e
    jing: cause i had 0 idea of how to eat a girl out
    jing: i flicked it with my tongue
    jing: but eventually it got kind of repetitive and i had no idea what to do next
    jing: what a fucking horrible story

  12. #52
    Killing Spree
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    183

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    Standing mic/headset for shout casting? And which one

  13. #53
    Holy Shit m0rphl1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,697
    Steam ID
    WTFDota

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GGCharms
    Standing mic/headset for shout casting? And which one
    I have absolutely no experience in shoutcasting/recording/broadcasting.

    I'd imagine the highest quality would be a standing mic.

    However, unless you're a professional broadcaster, a headset is probably easier, more convenient, and more economical. Plus you can use it easily to game with as well as shoutcast.
    Quote Originally Posted by HmmMilkshake View Post
    I think I can play support better than bdiz and universe, but I wouldn't want to regardless.
    Honestly, nadota has been overrun, or grown, or whatever you want to call it so it's no longer a little club, but a big fucking commercial/public site. Go 100% with it. Make money off ads/wongs/a store. Put streams up. Do your own content. Stop trying to hold on to the notion that we can keep the close knit club we have historically been, because it's gone at this point (and I think you know it too spit)
    NADota playpen members: Milkshake, NengLM, ironstove, Kanadian, MrSoada, xCom, qweasdzxcdot, insom

  14. #54
    Wicked Sick
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    943

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    for you clowns buying pc shit.

    stay the fuck away from OCZ, LG, Sony, and microsoft. worst fuckign 4 companies ever. Logitech is cheap shit but at least has customer support behind it, rosewill only makes PC cases that are cheap/dont suck "then again how the fuck do you fuck up a pc case"

    brand names that dont suck shit.

    kingston, corsair, asrock, g.skill, antec, xfx, intel/nvidia, asus, and samsung. ati/amd are garbage specially with the latest release.
    <GDTSneyking> solace i hope you realize andro solo top does twice of lich solo

  15. #55
    BidnessMAN Ganked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waterbury, CT
    Posts
    4,549
    Steam ID
    bk_ganked

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GGCharms
    Standing mic/headset for shout casting? And which one
    I got the AKG Perception.
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: damn bro its the ganked sniper
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: that shits more legendary than yaphets sf

  16. #56
    Unstoppable Ryan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    853

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Solace
    for you clowns buying pc shit.

    stay the fuck away from OCZ, LG, Sony, and microsoft. worst fuckign 4 companies ever. Logitech is cheap shit but at least has customer support behind it, rosewill only makes PC cases that are cheap/dont suck "then again how the fuck do you fuck up a pc case"

    brand names that dont suck shit.

    kingston, corsair, asrock, g.skill, antec, xfx, intel/nvidia, asus, and samsung. ati/amd are garbage specially with the latest release.
    ocz vertex III is a great ssd, maybe even best for price

    brand hate/love is stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDARY-TOM
    Guy A has always been good to you.
    Guy B has always been good to you too but he had sex with your dog one time.

    Who do you lend your car to?

    Hint: not guy B.

  17. #57
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,233

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    True, but he's kinda right on MSFT, Sony, and LG. lol.

  18. #58
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,997

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    know of a mic i can use for headphones that is also possible to use when using a laptop without a desk ? (aka a stand up mic wouldnt really work cause i wouldnt have anything to stand it on)

    and or, can you help possibly fix my laptop mic? it sucks for some reason but i hear no other complaints when i look at other reviews of my laptop,

    asus g73jw
    signature removed

  19. #59
    Holy Shit m0rphl1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    4,697
    Steam ID
    WTFDota

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    Quote Originally Posted by speLLsy
    know of a mic i can use for headphones that is also possible to use when using a laptop without a desk ? (aka a stand up mic wouldnt really work cause i wouldnt have anything to stand it on)

    and or, can you help possibly fix my laptop mic? it sucks for some reason but i hear no other complaints when i look at other reviews of my laptop,

    asus g73jw
    That's the big stealth bomber Asus, right?

    I've seen lots of cameras and mics fail on those. Easiest way to tell if it's a hardware issue is to boot off a linux disc and see if you can use your mic and it sounds decent there. If it does, you have a software issue. If it doesn't work/sounds shitty in Linux, you know it's a hardware issue.

    Not touching Solace's comments on brands. I disagree with some things he said, and agree with others, but either way, ask me specifics rather than sweeping generalizations.
    Quote Originally Posted by HmmMilkshake View Post
    I think I can play support better than bdiz and universe, but I wouldn't want to regardless.
    Honestly, nadota has been overrun, or grown, or whatever you want to call it so it's no longer a little club, but a big fucking commercial/public site. Go 100% with it. Make money off ads/wongs/a store. Put streams up. Do your own content. Stop trying to hold on to the notion that we can keep the close knit club we have historically been, because it's gone at this point (and I think you know it too spit)
    NADota playpen members: Milkshake, NengLM, ironstove, Kanadian, MrSoada, xCom, qweasdzxcdot, insom

  20. #60
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,997

    Re: m0rph's tech support thread

    ok ill try that sometime, but do you know of a good mic thats DURABLE.. ive been through so many mics recently cause the wiring keeps pooping out (which i mean, i know its because of how i use it, but ya.)
    signature removed

Page 3 of 70 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •