Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 1,381 to 1,386 of 1386
    How doesn't it make me uncomfortable? I mention a time window and you use my personal information to make an inference about what I was doing. If I did the same to you it would make you feel uncomfortable as you wouldn't expect me to know this information.

I might feel a little uncomfortable but I think I'd be able to see through that to realize the other person is being respectful of my privacy by asking questions that don't have any meaning to anyone except the 2 people currently talking

And I'd also attempt to see through to the underlying motivation, which is not malicious, but mainly focused on asking about usage as that's pretty relevant when buying a new device.

It seems more disrespectful of my privacy, because you are opening up my information to others by asking me about it here and not in a PM for example.

Also, what if i did buy it for SI? What if I didn't? I don't think the difference here matters, you already know why youre getting OSX and my input does nothing but further your knowledge of me, which as a whole doesn't really appeal to me.

It's relevant because I can then ask you about resource needs/what you thought after buying it and having time to use it and I can learn from your conclusions

For example, these things have incredibly small HDs. Is this annoying or irrelevant?

Knowing how you used the machine makes this question a lot more informative.

Steam ID
    dota2lukeskywalker
    Quote Originally Posted by divine View Post
    How doesn't it make me uncomfortable? I mention a time window and you use my personal information to make an inference about what I was doing. If I did the same to you it would make you feel uncomfortable as you wouldn't expect me to know this information.
    Why do you say that?

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970