Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50
  1. #1
    Wicked Sick
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,368
    Wongs
    30

    consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    consecutive winners get more nadota points?

    seems like more incentive to win chyea
    no animated sigs

  2. #2

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    fuck you

    and fuck dee

  3. #3
    Administrator Spit-wad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    13,439
    Steam ID
    Spit-wad
    Wongs
    1,513

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    Quote Originally Posted by PAINTITGOLD
    seems like more incentive to win chyea
    No it doesn't. It seems like the same incentive to win.

    Potential net benefit = points
    Potential net loss = 0 + time/effort

    Time/effort = playing a game = 0. I assume you guys are actually participating for the sake of playing, not just admittedly useless points.

    There are more than enough points being handed out. m0rphl1ng just won fucking 52 points. He could tell anyone to stfu for almost 2 months.

  4. #4

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    well the thing is i dont think the lyncher has a very hard role at all, 52 points for getting some rando lynched isnt hard

    to win with sk though, thats another thing..

  5. #5

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    Quote Originally Posted by Spit-wad
    Quote Originally Posted by PAINTITGOLD
    seems like more incentive to win chyea
    No it doesn't. It seems like the same incentive to win.

    Potential net benefit = points
    Potential net loss = 0 + time/effort

    Time/effort = playing a game = 0. I assume you guys are actually participating for the sake of playing, not just admittedly useless points.

    There are more than enough points being handed out. m0rphl1ng just won fucking 52 points. He could tell anyone to stfu for almost 2 months.
    team that kills morph should get half his points. greedy bastard. ><


  6. #6
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,555
    Wongs
    0

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    Quote Originally Posted by wtfDOTA
    well the thing is i dont think the lyncher has a very hard role at all, 52 points for getting some rando lynched isnt hard

    to win with sk though, thats another thing..
    or people can choose not to lynch someone over the shittiest reason

  7. #7
    Wicked Sick WoT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    OC CA
    Posts
    1,080
    Wongs
    305

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    I think that successful lyncher should get 1/2 the points and the team that eventually wins the game splits the other 1/2 of the points. Winning as lyncher is definitely easier than as SK

  8. #8

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    Quote Originally Posted by na_no
    Quote Originally Posted by wtfDOTA
    well the thing is i dont think the lyncher has a very hard role at all, 52 points for getting some rando lynched isnt hard

    to win with sk though, thats another thing..
    or people can choose not to lynch someone over the shittiest reason
    or people can claim they are cop and thats an auto 52 points seeing as how everyone does it anyways

  9. #9
    Holy Shit m0rphl1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,057
    Steam ID
    WTFDota
    Wongs
    322

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    Quote Originally Posted by WoT
    I think that successful lyncher should get 1/2 the points and the team that eventually wins the game splits the other 1/2 of the points. Winning as lyncher is definitely easier than as SK
    Don't make me shut you the fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by HmmMilkshake View Post
    I think I can play support better than bdiz and universe, but I wouldn't want to regardless.
    Honestly, nadota has been overrun, or grown, or whatever you want to call it so it's no longer a little club, but a big fucking commercial/public site. Go 100% with it. Make money off ads/wongs/a store. Put streams up. Do your own content. Stop trying to hold on to the notion that we can keep the close knit club we have historically been, because it's gone at this point (and I think you know it too spit)
    NADota playpen members: Milkshake, NengLM, ironstove, Kanadian, MrSoada, xCom, qweasdzxcdot, insom

  10. #10
    Wicked Sick WoT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    OC CA
    Posts
    1,080
    Wongs
    305

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    lol =) I think I have maybe 20 posts in the main part of the forums after 2 years.

    26 points for winning is still good... I just don't think it should be worth the same amount as the serial killer.

  11. #11
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    30,891
    Wongs
    1,154

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    Im still sticking with the anon names.

  12. #12
    Administrator Spit-wad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    13,439
    Steam ID
    Spit-wad
    Wongs
    1,513

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    Nah, next time I'm not gonna be worried about wasting my setup time. If the lyncher wins, the game ends. That's how it should be. Most of the people in Mafia #5 have no idea what they're doing, and I don't think a single person was worried about the lyncher. Even in #4, not many people seemed to care about the Fool.

  13. #13
    Administrator Spit-wad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    13,439
    Steam ID
    Spit-wad
    Wongs
    1,513

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    And this game is not supposed to be about the points. People play this for, you know... fun. The points were just extra incentive. Not all of the teams are meant to be balanced. The SK obviously has the toughest job, but it's one of the most fun roles to play.

  14. #14
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    30,891
    Wongs
    1,154

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    Quote Originally Posted by Spit-wad
    Nah, next time I'm not gonna be worried about wasting my setup time. If the lyncher wins, the game ends. That's how it should be. Most of the people in Mafia #5 have no idea what they're doing, and I don't think a single person was worried about the lyncher. Even in #4, not many people seemed to care about the Fool.
    To many people acted a fool to have any clue who could be one.

  15. #15
    Administrator Spit-wad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    13,439
    Steam ID
    Spit-wad
    Wongs
    1,513

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    nice

  16. #16
    Wicked Sick WoT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    OC CA
    Posts
    1,080
    Wongs
    305

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    so whos the jackass that hasnt reported their action for game 4?

  17. #17

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    On the other hand , been waiting for game 5.

  18. #18
    BidnessMAN Ganked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waterbury, CT
    Posts
    5,351
    Steam ID
    bk_ganked
    Wongs
    2,530

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    I was worried about the lyncher but I am discriminated against and die every first turn so not much I can do for those idiots.
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: damn bro its the ganked sniper
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: that shits more legendary than yaphets sf

  19. #19
    Wicked Sick
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,368
    Wongs
    30

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    yah

    PEOPLE BE ACTIN FOOLS
    no animated sigs

  20. #20

    Re: consecutive winners get more nadota points? np

    NO A CONSECUTIVE WINNER SHOULD GET NEGATIVE POINTS IF HE IS PAINTITGOLD
    no animated sigs

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •