Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Quick Mafia #3: True Love

I want to give a shoutout to GranDGranT for teaching me how to play mafia.

Steam ID
    Spit-wad
    Wongs

Also, the reason you guys lost was because you played it too quickly.

First of all, wtfDOTA is just as likely to be town as anyone else. I realize that you think he "hurts the town" either way, but not when he's linked to another player.
    This game was about intuition. You didn't allow nearly enough time for people to say stupid shit.

Steam ID
    bk_ganked
    Wongs

Shoutout to korok for counting moon's vote.
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: damn bro its the ganked sniper
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: that shits more legendary than yaphets sf

I knew once nick wong wasn't mafia it would be an easy win for mafia
    in every other mafia game he's done the stupidest thing possible so whatever team he gets on is destined to lose

Quote Originally Posted by Korok
    I knew once nick wong wasn't mafia it would be an easy win for mafia
    in every other mafia game he's done the stupidest thing possible so whatever team he gets on is destined to lose
    ? Lol last game I killed off mafia and town to make it as close as it could be, you dumb newbs lynched me too early and that's why town lost

pretty sure you were SK and you said i'm gonna kill mafia so town has a chance
    then you kill me

Wicked Sick
    Wongs

you guys are jokes

everyone who voted to lynch within 2 hours of thread opening is an idiot

and mafia isn't even fucking disadvantaged in this game, i have no idea why they get double the points
    no animated sigs

Wicked Sick
    Wongs

that being said wtfdota seriously does ruin every game because he's such a fucking moron
    no animated sigs

Mega Kill
    Wongs

zzzz i thought it was pretty clear that korok was mafia after i died.. way too fast to jump to judgements

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Wongs

ROFL

Shoutout to Korok and Dee.

Our Wins in Mafia go unrivaled

then you kill me
    Yea cause town was in the lead, if town wasn't desperate they would have lynched me, which those retard fucks like grant did

wtfDOTA

more like

wtfDEAD

Quote Originally Posted by wtfDOTA
    then you kill me
    Yea cause town was in the lead, if town wasn't desperate they would have lynched me, which those retard fucks like grant did
    town was fucked until morphling decided to tell us what he knew

Quote Originally Posted by Spit-wad

You guys fucking suck at this game. These quick mafia games have proven how much all of you suck at reading people. You all rely on the logic and clues from your roles way too much.
    I'm not sure if i'm allowed to talk here or not since i'm in another mafia game, but whatever. I think a lot of it has to do with knowing each others posting styles; (Just to use Korok as an example), instead of chalking Korok's shady postings as being mafia people attribute that to just being his normal posting style. It can be hard to separate peoples forum personality from their mafia personality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikrazy
    Quote Originally Posted by Spit-wad

You guys fucking suck at this game. These quick mafia games have proven how much all of you suck at reading people. You all rely on the logic and clues from your roles way too much.
    I'm not sure if i'm allowed to talk here or not since i'm in another mafia game, but whatever. I think a lot of it has to do with knowing each others posting styles; (Just to use Korok as an example), instead of chalking Korok's shady postings as being mafia people
    attribute that to just being his normal posting style. It can be hard to separate peoples
    forum personality from their mafia
    personality.
    Yeah that's how I knew u and wot were mafia.. Ez

Steam ID
    Spit-wad
    Wongs

Quote Originally Posted by PAINTITGOLD
    and mafia isn't even fucking disadvantaged in this game, i have no idea why they get double the points
    It's not about being at a disadvantage, it's that there are only two of them. When everyone pools money together for entry fees, it's either a higher payout for the shorthanded teams, or I take a cut for myself.

Steam ID
    Spit-wad
    Wongs

Quote Originally Posted by Kamikrazy
    I'm not sure if i'm allowed to talk here or not since i'm in another mafia game, but whatever. I think a lot of it has to do with knowing each others posting styles; (Just to use Korok as an example), instead of chalking Korok's shady postings as being mafia people attribute that to just being his normal posting style. It can be hard to separate peoples forum personality from their mafia personality.
    I agree, which is why people needed to allow enough time for a clear posting pattern to reveal itself.