Quote Originally Posted by chronosphere
    grant why is your online status hidden bro
    so you cant keep track of how much he lurks

yeah, grant's next level and shit

Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    if you don't like kids you have
    a. never met a kid (unlikely)
    b. autistic (I don't think ur autistic)
    c. asian (they are wired differently and experience emotion through inflicting pain and cruelty upon others)
    d. you actually like kids you're just young and capricious and don't understand the world yet...there is still hope for you

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Wongs

Re: Mafia #12

its not?

Steam ID
    1300_
    Wongs

nice granny claim
    lynch morphling

Quote Originally Posted by tedddy
    lynch morphling
    lynch tedddy

my reasoning:
    1) the FIRST one to bandwagon a vote. the first one to bandwagon a lynch is usually mafia. remember: the mafia's only goal is to get someone other than their own lynched. or at least that's what i've observed
    2) blindly following a random lynch started by dee?!?!? without any reasoning either. tbh a plain lynch _____ seems pretty scummy to me
    3) townies wouldn't support such a random lynch, especially since it's a 15:9 ratio.
    4) i noticed that he has also been viewing this thread quite frequently, for a guy who only posted a simple one-liner. just wanted to point this out

if we're not lynching this guy, cop (if there is one) better investigate him.
    I suggest you take a deep breath and back out of this thread. Be careful who you're messing with pal.

Steam ID
    bk_ganked
    Wongs

Insom is clueless as usual
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: damn bro its the ganked sniper
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: that shits more legendary than yaphets sf

Tedddy, i don't know what youre trying to achieve by acting tough and attempting to assert power over me.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Wongs

lynch morphling
    lynch tedddy

my reasoning:
    1) the FIRST one to bandwagon a vote. the first one to bandwagon a lynch is usually mafia. remember: the mafia's only goal is to get someone other than their own lynched. or at least that's what i've observed
    2) blindly following a random lynch started by dee?!?!? without any reasoning either. tbh a plain lynch _____ seems pretty scummy to me
    3) townies wouldn't support such a random lynch, especially since it's a 15:9 ratio.
    4) i noticed that he has also been viewing this thread quite frequently, for a guy who only posted a simple one-liner. just wanted to point this out

I suggest you take a deep breath and back out of this thread. Be careful who you're messing with pal.

Tedddy, i don't know what youre trying to achieve by acting tough and attempting to assert power over me.

??? just friendly chat.

Steam ID
    Wololo_
    Wongs

lynch morphling
    lynch tedddy

my reasoning:

nigga if touch ma nigga csph i do a backflip on ur step dad aight niggA?
    Travel using Outpost to The International and find cheap apartments in Seattle

requesting doc on me tonight btw. I am saying this because i am vigilante and i know there's a high chance i'm gonna be targeted tonight. Plus i am one of the town's best shots at winning since i am one of the most experienced here (tons of games played on epicmafia lol. also proved this in mafia #11 where i got two mafs lynched as a vanilla)

Btw you dont have to worry because it's not like a bomber's gonna sui bomb just to kill a doctor anyways. That would cripple that maf team and would give the other maf team a great advantage.

Anyways i hope i live till tomorrow so i can provide my insights and observations, instead of town random-lynching like the 2nd half of mafia #11 and losing terribly.

lynch c.sph because hes a bad guy

US DOWNIES DO NOT NEGOTIATE WITH TERROIST

TOWNIES*

that's some next level granny tactics chronosphere

Quote Originally Posted by darksheep-
    that's some next level granny tactics chronosphere
    Thank u except for the fact that id be killing the doc

Steam ID
    tafka_ursda
    Wongs

Why should the Granny out himself? I COMPLETELY disagree with this move. Lets hope our granny can play well enough to seem like a threat towards the scum without drawing the attention from our own power roles.. If he does, we can get 1 blue and 1 red very easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    i did not pay for a compendium yet i have one now/

can someone exlpain thtis to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    maybe a friend gave you one because he was tired of looking at your poor as fuck jewish as fuck greybox avatar

Quote Originally Posted by URsDA
    Why should the Granny out himself? I COMPLETELY disagree with this move. Lets hope our granny can play well enough to seem like a threat towards the scum without drawing the attention from our own power roles.. If he does, we can get 1 blue and 1 red very easily.
    can also get a green very easily.
    anyone else have opinions on this?

Morphlings a mafia suicide bomber and he's claiming granny so the real granny cc

well w.e

lynch morphling
    no animated sigs

Steam ID
    WTFDota
    Wongs

Quote Originally Posted by wtfDOTA
    Morphlings a mafia suicide bomber and he's claiming granny so the real granny cc
    What is this I don't even?
    Quote Originally Posted by HmmMilkshake View Post
    I think I can play support better than bdiz and universe, but I wouldn't want to regardless.
    Honestly, nadota has been overrun, or grown, or whatever you want to call it so it's no longer a little club, but a big fucking commercial/public site. Go 100% with it. Make money off ads/wongs/a store. Put streams up. Do your own content. Stop trying to hold on to the notion that we can keep the close knit club we have historically been, because it's gone at this point (and I think you know it too spit)
    NADota playpen members: Milkshake, NengLM, ironstove, Kanadian, MrSoada, xCom, qweasdzxcdot, insom