Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Mafia #14 (points)

Results
    Day 1: No Lynch
    Night 1: PAINTITGOLD the Vengeful Townsperson and Wololo the Strongman died.
    Day 2: Ganked the Mafia Goon was lynched.
    Night 2: Kamikrazy the Strongman, bdiz the Janitor, and IntelStyle the Townsperson died.
    Day 3: wtfDOTA the Townsperson was lynched.
    Night 3: 1300 the Townsperson and DeadPresident the Godfather died.
    Day 4: GrandGrant the Janitor was lynched.
    Night 4: Deestylistic the Mediator Godstatus the Dreamer and Burntout the Goon died.
    Day 5: darksheep- the Two Shot Vigilante was lynched.
    Night 5: Supa_Warlord the Mafia Goon and Icylogik the Townsperson died.

Players Still Alive (3)
    m0rphl1ng
    kanadian
    risk

Rules: These rules are essentially the same as in Mafia #11
    1. Roles will be decided after sign-ups. Each role is random. I will assign roles by giving each person a number and using random.org to generate a number for every role. If you get a role you don't like, too bad.
    2. If you want to play, you must be active. This means a commitment of reading/replying to this thread at least once/day, but it will probably require more time than that.
    3. You may not collaborate with other players outside of this thread through PM, IRC, AIM, other forums threads, etc. This is on the honor system. The game is ruined if you cheat. Anyone who is found collaborating with other players will not only be banned from future Mafia games, but will also receive a permanent ban from the forums. Cheating is a waste of everyone's time.
    4. Day voting lasts up to 24 hours. For this game, after a majority is reached to lynch a player, that player will be put on the hangman's block and it will be "twilight." Talk during this time is allowed, however no new votes will count. Once I see that a majority vote has been reached, I will lock the thread, said person will be lynched and it will move on to "Nighttime." If nobody has the required majority of votes within 24 hours, whoever has the most votes will be lynched. If there is a tie in a plurality vote, then it will be considered "no lynch" and nobody will be lynched that day. "No lynch" is allowed as a vote.
    5.Night rounds end either once all applicable power roles have reported in or when 24 hours have passed, whichever comes first. If you are a power role and do not submit your night action before the night round ends, you will be banned from the next game.
    Night action order of precedence: Roleblocker > Jailkeeper > Tracker > Watcher > Doctor > Kill. All kills are executed simultaneously. A player who is killing someone while getting killed will still be successful in their kill (resulting in 2 deaths).
    6. Dead people cannot talk, period. If you break these rules, you will be banned from the next mafia game.
    7. No screenshots allowed for any purpose.
    8. Mafia Members (and Masons, if applicable in this scenario) have chat rooms for a reason. They are meant to stay private. Do not post anything from your chat room, or pretend to post anything from your chat room.
    9. When voting to lynch a player, you must type their name in bold so it's easier to differentiate official votes from normal discussion.
    10. Once the game starts, I will not answer questions that are asked in the game thread. If you ever have a question during the game, you can PM me to make sure you are not breaking any rules/understand how the game works. If I feel that my answer will be helpful to everyone playing (purely to understand the mechanics of the game, not to affect the outcome), I will then post it for everyone to see, so nobody will know who originally asked the question.
    11. Anyone who was killed during night in the previous game is safe from night kills for the first night in this game. (Can still be lynched, and all non-killing night actions can still be used on them). darksheep- and GrandGrant are immune from KILLS the first night.
    12. Points for Winning will be awarded as follows: Town:2 Mafia:5 Serial Killer: 10

Roles
    Town: 10 members
    4 Vanilla Town - Has no special powers or privileges
    1 Mediator - The Mediator neither condones nor permits violence whenever possible. If at the end of a given day the Mediator does not have a standing vote against someone, he may choose to act as a Doctor or a Roleblocker that night. He may cast a vote against someone during the day, but must unvote before the end of the day to be permitted to use his Night Action.
    1 Two Shot Vigilante -Can choose to kill people any night, but only has 2 bullets. He CAN use both bullets on the same night. (Will visit both targets)
    1 Vengeful Townsperson - If lynched, the Vengeful Townsperson must choose to kill someone who voted on his bandwagon.
    1 Cop - Investigates one person each night to find out if they are guilty or innocent.

2 of 4
    Jailkeeper - Jails one target per night. That target is role-blocked and immune to all night actions performed on him. Cannot jail himself.
    Dreamer - Has a dream every night, that tells the tale of 3 players. One of them is guilty. Neither the Serial Killer nor Mafia Godfather appear in dreams.
    Tracker - Can follow 1 person every night to see who they visit.
    Bulletproof - Cannot be killed during the night except by the Serial Killer and Strongman.

SCUM

Red Mafia: 4 members
    1 Mafia Goon - Has no powers but may vote at night for who the mafia kills and who does the killing
    1 Mafia Godfather - Appears as a Townsperson for investigations. Immune to ALL actions from enemy Mafia so long as he has 2 other Mafia members alive on his team.
    1 Janitor - The Janitor is a shrimpy old guy that cleans up after the mafia kills. Once per game the Janitor may perform the mafia hit. When he does so, the role of the killed player will not be revealed the next day (the mafia team performing the kill will be informed). Cannot make regular kills.
    1 Strongman - Once per game the Strongman may perform a knock out mafia hit. When he does so, roles that would generally be protected will die (Doctor, Godfather, Bodyguard, Jailed). This takes all his power, so afterwards he can only perform regular kills.

These 2 new roles' actions can only be used once per game. If the kill fails it still counts as using the action.

Blue Mafia: 4 members
    1 Mafia Goon - Has no powers but may vote at night for who the mafia kills and who does the killing
    1 Mafia Godfather - Appears as a Townsperson for investigations. Immune to ALL actions from enemy Mafia so long as he has 2 other Mafia members alive on his team.
    1 Janitor - The Janitor cleans up after the mafia kills. Once per game the Janitor may perform the mafia hit. When he does so, the role of the killed player will not be revealed the next day (the mafia team performing the kill will be informed). Cannot make regular kills.
    1 Strongman - Once per game the Strongman may perform a knock out mafia hit. When he does so, roles that would generally be protected will die (Doctor, Godfather, Bodyguard, Jailed). This takes all his power, so afterwards he can only perform regular kills.

3rd Party: 1
    Serial Killer - Kills one person per night. His only goal is to be the last person alive. Shows up innocent for cop investigations. In addition, the Serial Killer is allowed 2 investigations (will learn the role of the target) throughout the game. Can do this at the same time as a night kill.

Player List:
    m0rphl1ng
    bdiz
    deadpres
    kamikrazy
    kanadian
    supa
    wololo
    wtfdota
    intelstyle
    burntout
    godstatus
    icylogik points from burntout
    grandgrant
    deestylistic points from grand
    ganked
    PIG
    risk points from deadpres
    darksheep

This game will start Day 1. I am assigning and sending out roles now.

Re: Mafia #14 (points)

Roles are sent. If you didn't get yours please PM me.

Steam ID
    WTFDota

Hi
    Quote Originally Posted by HmmMilkshake View Post
    I think I can play support better than bdiz and universe, but I wouldn't want to regardless.
    Honestly, nadota has been overrun, or grown, or whatever you want to call it so it's no longer a little club, but a big fucking commercial/public site. Go 100% with it. Make money off ads/wongs/a store. Put streams up. Do your own content. Stop trying to hold on to the notion that we can keep the close knit club we have historically been, because it's gone at this point (and I think you know it too spit)
    NADota playpen members: Milkshake, NengLM, ironstove, Kanadian, MrSoada, xCom, qweasdzxcdot, insom

Steam ID
    tafka_ursda

Hey all
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    PS: MYM is actually legit, they might beat EG if theyre not in a good day.

hii

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!

Can I get my role

grant pulling a wololo already.

shout out to the deer
    no animated sigs

100% mafia:

deestylistic
    grant

lynch grant

M-M-M-Monster Kill

!lynch bdiz

Steam ID
    Wololo_

Quote Originally Posted by WoT
    grant pulling a wololo already.
    fuck u ******
    Check out Outpost which helps TI3 players and viewers get to Seattle in cheap means!

Never heard of me ? You can read more about my story here.

lynch bdiz

Spoiler

Steam ID
    Wololo_

Quote Originally Posted by Supa_Warlord
    !lynch bdiz
    i wanna stay at the end with him to own him this time and get acknowledged by morphling cuz something tells me hes mafia again
    so let his ass alive
    Check out Outpost which helps TI3 players and viewers get to Seattle in cheap means!

no lynch

Godlike
    Steam ID
    penguinnoobert

sup dudez

Steam ID
    tafka_ursda

wololo already with the random bullshit spewing/terrible game play ideas

Steam ID
    Wololo_

Quote Originally Posted by iNteLStyLe
    i love how the haterz start their bandwagon

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!

yeah jesus

Steam ID
    tafka_ursda

Quote Originally Posted by Wololo
    Quote Originally Posted by iNteLStyLe
    i love how the haterz start their bandwagon
    Not really hating just don't think you're ever positive to the town :/

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    deadprez519

Hi hows everyone doing.