Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how to use the reconnect toll

someone explain to me please how this works, im super confused on how the tool functions. cant figure out how to reconnect to a game that i dc'ed from.

Godlike
    Steam ID
    penguinnoobert

Re: how to use the reconnect toll

tool*

nvm im a moron. for a second i thought it functioned like HONs did but i understand how it works now. you cant just like leave the game and reconnect to it for a certain amount of time, it just continually trys to reconnect you if your laggin or dc'ed IN GAME for a certain amount of time. k ignore this post

ya its not as reliable as i thought it would be, plus it only works for battle net now, which seems stupid since every game is held on ggc

Steam ID
    bk_ganked

Quote Originally Posted by ixmike88
    ya its not as reliable as i thought it would be, plus it only works for battle net now, which seems stupid since every game is held on ggc
    Thats dumb to say, a majority of dota games are still held on BNET, and I'm sure he will work on getting garena working.
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: damn bro its the ganked sniper
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: that shits more legendary than yaphets sf

Steam ID
    aj1rules

yea garena said they was working on it

Just give the man sometime, its not easy making a reconnection tool.

\_(ツ)_/

M-M-M-Monster Kill

U can't actually leave the game; it just attempts to reconnect you. It works fine for people with unstable connections; but if your comp blows up like brax's it doesn't help. It still has saved a lotta games.
    Quote Originally Posted by changeofpace View Post
    but on a real anyone who has quotes in their sigs needs a ban

Quote Originally Posted by Ganked
    Thats dumb to say, a majority of dota games are still held on BNET, and I'm sure he will work on getting garena working.
    every competitive game is held on ggc and the majority of bnet games are bothosted and i'm sure most of the apem players aren't checking gosugamers

he is working on a garena version, but it should've been first priority, since the games that actually mean something are held on ggc and not bnet

every competitive game is held on ggc and the majority of bnet games are bothosted and i'm sure most of the apem players aren't checking gosugamers

he is working on a garena version, but it should've been first priority, since the games that actually mean something are held on ggc and not bnet
    You act like competitive games are the be-all and end-all of dota. Get a grip. The number of pub players greatly outnumbers the number of players who participate in/follow the competitive scene.

if it saves one match it's worth more than saving 100 pub games, of course it's not the "be-all and end-all" of dota, but how many of those pub players actually care enough (or are even aware) of the program to test it/report bugs/use it versus the fact that EVERY player in the competitive community will be using this

if it saves one match it's worth more than saving 100 pub games
    Says you.

So myopic :/

you disagree?

you disagree?
    How are pub games inherently less meaningful to the players participating in them? What makes you think that a random pub player doesn't place as much importance on his pub game as you place on your matches?

because matches are a part of a tournament/league, scrims/pubs/whatever are just random games and 5 minutes after the game is over you move on, nonetheless, i doubt there are that many pub players that are aware of the program and i'm sure there's even a lesser amount willing to both use it as a host and/or player

Godlike
    Steam ID
    penguinnoobert

Like i said, There is no real ship as to match the interceptor.

Steam ID
    bk_ganked

If you knew anything about anything, casual gamers make up a LARGE majority of dota players. Is gosugamers the only place that posts dota news? I think he would rather have a functional tool before trying to fuck around with that chinky garena programming.
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: damn bro its the ganked sniper
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: that shits more legendary than yaphets sf

If you knew anything about anything, casual gamers make up a LARGE majority of dota players. Is gosugamers the only place that posts dota news? I think he would rather have a functional tool before trying to fuck around with that chinky garena programming.
    when did i say that casual gamers weren't the large majority? stop assuming shit to make your moot points halfway valid, it wasnt posted on playdota.com's homepage so i'm more than sure that the large majority of the casual games are unaware of the program

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!

Ganked likes to screw people over, you get used to it

Double Kill
    Steam ID
    possum_lord

Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT
    Ganked likes to screw people over, you get used to it

lol amen