View Poll Results: Unban Ironstove

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    11 31.43%
  • No

    24 68.57%
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Free Ironstove

  1. #1

    Free Ironstove

    You've all got to admit that you miss me, as much as some of you say that you hate me or think that I'm a moron, because without me you all go back to your dreary, mundane existences marching forward without expression on the streets, Batman has gotta have his Joker, Jesus needs his Judas, and Ash has gotta have his Gary.

    My posts bring fourth a certain level of quality unique to anyone else you've ever seen, hit a area which you did not know existed, and on occasion, my words contain the ability to paint shit into gold, if only temporarily such that all of you greedy plebs grab at it and get golden shit all over your hands then look at me angrily for falling victim to my tomfoolery.

    I've been pretty busy with work since I left NYC and moved to LA for my new job, but it amuses me at times when I wake up with my insomnia at 3 in the morning and drink my cup of coffee while surfing the web poking fun at the people of the internet or rage post in a drunken stupor after a night out. It's true... there are various other communities I could go to, and I do, but each one has its own different... How would you say it...? Flavor to it... Yes,, flavor. And this community's flavor tastes like soda pop, which I happen to enjoy the most since it tastes good, will rot out your teeth if you have a lot, and reduce your life expectancy. While my life would probably be better off without soda pop, what's a life without a little living?

    But yes, back to the point... The fact of the matter is that I feel that my behavior did not entitle a permanent ban (or even a ban for that matter) from these forums, especially considering the fact that my post was in off-topic which has traditionally been known as a 'anything goes' type of forum where moderation is generally only implemented to stop spam. It has been (a couple of weeks? A month?) since I last visited and I feel that I've served more than enough time away from here, spitwad, I understand that you are a highly sensitive individual who holds the power to punish me on this internet domain so I will heed your feelings and pay respects in the future.

    Also, I requested that if my ban is not lifted, that my remaining 6 NADota points go to deestylistic, though I'd rather have them myself so I can scrape kids in poker.

    And here is the topic that resulted in my ban:

    viewtopic.php?f=38&t=7621&hilit=ironstove

  2. #2

    Re: Free Ironstove

    this isn't related to dota and should be placed in offtopic

    good luck on your quest

  3. #3
    M-M-M-Monster Kill Rainbow Dust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,526
    Wongs
    50

    Re: Free Ironstove

    tl;dr

    I trust in you to make the correct decision, Spit.

  4. #4

    Re: Free Ironstove

    Request to move this thread to off-topic

  5. #5

    Re: Free Ironstove

    wtf is this pseudo blog bullshit

  6. #6

    Re: Free Ironstove


  7. #7
    Holy Shit m0rphl1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,058
    Steam ID
    WTFDota
    Wongs
    322

    Re: Free Ironstove

    Request to just delete this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by HmmMilkshake View Post
    I think I can play support better than bdiz and universe, but I wouldn't want to regardless.
    Honestly, nadota has been overrun, or grown, or whatever you want to call it so it's no longer a little club, but a big fucking commercial/public site. Go 100% with it. Make money off ads/wongs/a store. Put streams up. Do your own content. Stop trying to hold on to the notion that we can keep the close knit club we have historically been, because it's gone at this point (and I think you know it too spit)
    NADota playpen members: Milkshake, NengLM, ironstove, Kanadian, MrSoada, xCom, qweasdzxcdot, insom

  8. #8
    BidnessMAN Ganked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Waterbury, CT
    Posts
    5,368
    Steam ID
    bk_ganked
    Wongs
    2,530

    Re: Free Ironstove

    Wrong forum jackass.
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: damn bro its the ganked sniper
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: that shits more legendary than yaphets sf

  9. #9

    Re: Free Ironstove

    i said yes

  10. #10
    I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    31,384
    Wongs
    1,225

    Re: Free Ironstove

    The odds are stacked up against you AIDS

  11. #11
    Beyond Grantlike Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    19,338
    Wongs
    267

    Re: Free Ironstove

    and, like the prestigious insom and milkshake, he makes a new account to come beg for an unban
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesofTime View Post
    i completely forgot what legato looked like, my memory = he looked exactly like a buff version of that bad guy from heroes

  12. #12
    Holy Shit m0rphl1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,058
    Steam ID
    WTFDota
    Wongs
    322

    Re: Free Ironstove

    insom's actually tolerable now. Ironstove should be kept in the freezer, and I'm disappointed milkshake was let out.
    Quote Originally Posted by HmmMilkshake View Post
    I think I can play support better than bdiz and universe, but I wouldn't want to regardless.
    Honestly, nadota has been overrun, or grown, or whatever you want to call it so it's no longer a little club, but a big fucking commercial/public site. Go 100% with it. Make money off ads/wongs/a store. Put streams up. Do your own content. Stop trying to hold on to the notion that we can keep the close knit club we have historically been, because it's gone at this point (and I think you know it too spit)
    NADota playpen members: Milkshake, NengLM, ironstove, Kanadian, MrSoada, xCom, qweasdzxcdot, insom

  13. #13
    Administrator Spit-wad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    13,569
    Steam ID
    Spit-wad
    Wongs
    1,513

    Re: Free Ironstove

    Milkshake wasn't let out. He just made a new account that we never banned.

  14. #14
    Holy Shit m0rphl1ng's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5,058
    Steam ID
    WTFDota
    Wongs
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by HmmMilkshake View Post
    I think I can play support better than bdiz and universe, but I wouldn't want to regardless.
    Honestly, nadota has been overrun, or grown, or whatever you want to call it so it's no longer a little club, but a big fucking commercial/public site. Go 100% with it. Make money off ads/wongs/a store. Put streams up. Do your own content. Stop trying to hold on to the notion that we can keep the close knit club we have historically been, because it's gone at this point (and I think you know it too spit)
    NADota playpen members: Milkshake, NengLM, ironstove, Kanadian, MrSoada, xCom, qweasdzxcdot, insom

  15. #15

    Re: Free Ironstove

    i only opened this post because i misread the topic "Free Iron Stove"
    i need a new stove

  16. #16

    Re: Free Ironstove

    Yo, I bet someone with a malicious agenda aimed to stop me from rising from the ashes is just logging into a bunch of different accounts and voting no because we all know that the majority of people in this generation and especially this forum are too lazy to even vote, so the turnout in itself screams conspiracy which justifies no need to take the results seriously.

    Whoever voted no step up and show yourselves, and good thing this place ain't no democracy where your opinion matters, because if that were the case, MAYBE I'D ACTUALLY CARE WHAT YOU PEOPLE THINK ABOUT ME.

  17. #17
    M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    2,165
    Wongs
    450

    Re: Free Ironstove

    there's worse trolls like me?

  18. #18
    Beyond Grantlike Legato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    19,338
    Wongs
    267

    Re: Free Ironstove

    I didn't vote but in light of ironstove's horrifying conspiracy theory I voted yes

    man up
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesofTime View Post
    i completely forgot what legato looked like, my memory = he looked exactly like a buff version of that bad guy from heroes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •