Results 1 to 20 of 37
Thread: Forum Rules & Information
March 4th, 2012, 01:26 PM #1
Forum Rules & Information
- Read the sticky rules threads at the top of each individual forum before posting.
- No shitposting. A shitpost is any post that is completely off-topic, random spam, lyric spam, general nonsense, or simply stupid as fuck.
- No harassing. Flaming and trolling is allowed. Excessively targeting the same person over and over is not.
- No trolling in Team Recruitment.
- No mass thread resurrecting.
- Malicious behavior may result in a permanent ban.
Posts about the following are prohibited:
- Pornography, adult or mature content
- Violent content
- Hate speech (including content that incites hatred or promotes violence against individuals or groups based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation/gender identity), harassment, bullying, or similar content that advocates harm against an individual or group.
- Excessive profanity
- Hacking/cracking content
- Software or other content that violates the Unwanted Software Policy
- Malware or adware
- Illicit drugs and drug paraphernalia content
- Content that promotes, sells, or advertises products obtained from endangered or threatened species
- Sales of beer or hard alcohol
- Sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products
- Sales of prescription drugs
- Sales of weapons or ammunition (e.g., firearms, firearm components, fighting knives, stun guns)
- Sales or distribution of coursework or student essays
- Content regarding programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites or reading emails
- Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity or infringes on the legal rights of others
- Max dimensions: 100x100 pixels.
- No animated avatars.
- No NSFW avatars.
- Max image dimensions: 600x300 pixels combined.
- No animated signatures.
- No NSFW signatures.
If you are currently violating any of these rules, please fix the problem, or I'll fix it for you. (That was supposed to sound scary, not helpful)
- One account per user
- One user per account
We don't delete or censor posts by request, so don't bother asking. You can always edit your own posts.
Standard User Titles
Posts Rank 0 Newbie 10 First Blood 50 Double Kill 100 Killing Spree 200 Dominating 400 Mega Kill 700 Unstoppable 1000 Wicked Sick 1500 M-M-M-Monster Kill 2500 Godlike 5000 Holy Shit 8000 Beyond Grantlike 20000 I love Love LOVE NADOTA!! 50000 ?
Last edited by Spit-wad; August 7th, 2015 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Updated Rules
March 4th, 2012, 01:27 PM #2
NOOO I love my pikachu
March 4th, 2012, 02:55 PM #3
finally.. now i dont have to see that shitty pikachu ever again
March 4th, 2012, 06:12 PM #4
..... iu stays or i godiehard ixmike88 fan
also a fan of arteezy, what a player he turned out to be.
March 4th, 2012, 06:19 PM #5
Does this forum re-size avatars or should I do it myself to make sure?
March 4th, 2012, 06:31 PM #6
Yours is fine, Leoj.
April 19th, 2013, 12:21 AM #7
April 19th, 2013, 12:48 AM #8
April 20th, 2013, 03:23 PM #9
July 30th, 2013, 09:44 AM #10
August 20th, 2013, 12:36 PM #11
No multi-thread necros if the thread isn't relevant.
- You bring one irrelevant thread back: yea that's fine, but you'll probably get a warning if you're a noob.
- You bring two or more irrelevant threads back (in a short period of time): infraction for +2 points.I will show you fear in a handful of memes
September 4th, 2013, 04:39 PM #12
If you are found multying, the multi will be banned and regular account playpened for 2 weeks
If you want to multi, you must request permission from spit-wad via pm before creating the account
If you currently have multis, PM spit-wad within the next 2 days and say which one you will continue using. others will be banned
If you don't come clean with current multis, we'll ban them anyways and your main account will get playpenned
September 12th, 2013, 03:03 AM #13
is this nsfw?CarSoN: confirmed swirely taker at MLG and emo.
September 18th, 2013, 11:59 AM #14
December 4th, 2013, 11:56 PM #15
Changed how the playpen works.
You may now post anywhere you could normally, but your posts are placed into a moderation queue and must be accepted by an admin or moderator. You may not edit your posts.
December 4th, 2013, 11:57 PM #16
why are you making your own job more painful
December 4th, 2013, 11:59 PM #17
December 5th, 2013, 12:04 AM #18
i guess there's the benefit of pissing off warbler
January 31st, 2014, 09:39 PM #19
February 1st, 2014, 12:08 AM #20
pretty sure that just delays the post
and may even delay it to the point where the post goes out of context
its a really shitty change dude