Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Wicked Sick
    Wongs
    yes miss, this was especially bad, as well as the fight initiation on our part bottom lane, as well as tping back for the riki. thank you for bringing that point to the table constructively rather than just trending with this thread and flaming universe for the loss or something along those lines, despite your dis-like for him as proven by the previous post. we've all already watched the replay and cringed at that point as well as multiple other points and realized we were just scared dogs, afraid to make any moves. glad to see someone actually put in some thought before making some type of stupid blanket statement.

the point of my post was just to say that the game, or both games for that matter was more lost by us and our mistakes rather than won by navi if you can accept an ambiguous statement like that
    Last edited by PAINTITGOLD; March 15th, 2012 at 06:55 PM.
    no animated sigs

Quote Originally Posted by PAINTITGOLD View Post
    anyways last post in this thread, and maybe on these forums

too degenerate for me to handle if i don't consider every post a troll post
    Quote Originally Posted by PAINTITGOLD View Post
    yes, this was especially bad, as well as the fight initiation on our part bottom lane, as well as tping back for the riki

the point of my post was just to say that the game was more lost by us and our mistakes rather than won by navi if you can accept an ambiguous statement like that

this always happens huh

Wicked Sick
    Wongs
    miss deserved a reply since he actually put sincere thought into his post rather than posting non-sense like nearly every other poster in this thread.
    no animated sigs

Killing Spree
    Wongs
    everyone makes mistakes

M-M-M-Monster Kill
    Wongs
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeyo View Post
    everyone makes mistakes
    ixmike don't make mistakes....
    EGIdrA: am i really playing some guy named amonkey?

Libo Chang: i'd perform a self castration if i got
    Libo Chang: 15k
    Libo Chang: viewers

[11:04:25 PM] Krishtian Navedo: libo
    [11:04:27 PM] Krishtian Navedo: stick ur dick in her
    [11:04:31 PM] Libo Chang: ?????
    [11:04:34 PM] Libo Chang: i dont
    [11:04:35 PM] Libo Chang: want
    [11:04:39 PM] Libo Chang: da scvs

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Wongs
    So you guys think you are more individually skilled then na'vi? Your my friends and all but....

Wongs
    pig is the greatest dota player ever what are you talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesofTime View Post
    i completely forgot what legato looked like, my memory = he looked exactly like a buff version of that bad guy from heroes

Wicked Sick
    Wongs
    i don't get how individual skill even comes into this and i don't know why you're being such an asshole grant, but just keep on keeping on bro, i'm pretty sure you didn't even watch the games anyway and are just being a dick as per usual

seriously my last post on these forums
    no animated sigs

Wongs
    Well like normal no one on itsgosu can admit anything so its fine.

Wongs
    Okay Sorry, what Im saying is ... do you expect to win when they are obviously individually higher skilled and have some of the best teamwork ive ever? Like the fact that you expect yourself to win is obviously unhealthy and shouldnt be a mindsight. And Honestly is taking my seriously in the best interest for you Josh? You removed me from your friendlist and didnt talk to me for 6-8months for backstabbing you in a custom game..

Dominating
    Wongs
    Yo imma post something because that game was the most intense game i have ever watched besides the game my homeboy jeyo's sniper got solo ulted by mouz chronos 3 times. Don't worry bro, i rate you #1 in upcoming all star in that 1 thread

"Fear: False Evidence Appearing Real"

It's like you guys deep inside know you can shit on those fools, but you fear them at the same time. And that fear keeps you from performing at full potential or disjoints team coordination, for example invis universe sk top, stunning on tp wr etc. Btw, saahil is a backstabbing mofucker. He's the one that fucking pm me on nadota forums to captain his team with manish.

Anyways...

"Where no hope is left, is left no fear."

You guys shit on them early game and a part of mid game with huge kills. I dont know generally how you guys compare to navi players, but that game you guys were skill differencing the fuck out of them. All of you did your role and shit stomp their whole team.

"You can discover what your enemy fears most by observing the means he uses to frighten you."

So as i wrote before, tides turned after that tp bottom to save tier 2 tower against furion. Then following that the fight bottom, etc. I mean it was obvious by that point that you guys would tp back if a counter push happens, so obviously the second time where riki and furion counter pushed bot again, you guys went to defend it again. They were so scared of you pushing that they tried to avoid that at all costs, and you fell into their game, instead of playing your own game. Then the knockout punch as the rosh fight where you guys took tiny out, then got team wiped to a 1200hp riki.

i just found these quotes somewhere, and whoever the fuck wants to read this just read this, but that game was dope and you guys are better than them. You guys were just afraid to pull the nai'x mistake in game 1, but you had to realize that game 2 was completely different and to your advantage only where their antipush was only a windrunner power shot.

So your ultimate fear was making the mistake in game 1 again in game 2, because that caused the loss. You guys were so scared to prevent it, that you made it happen unconsciously in game 2.

im not even gonna edit this shit, shoutout to daisy

"A teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary." - Thomas Carruthers

"To teach is to learn twice." Joseph Joubert

Godlike
    Steam ID
    rana549
    Wongs
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    do you expect to win when they are obviously individually higher skilled and have some of the best teamwork ive ever? Like the fact that you expect yourself to win is obviously unhealthy and shouldnt be a mindsight.
    Why?

Wongs
    Thinking you are the best when you have shit work on isnt a good mind set?

Godlike
    Steam ID
    rana549
    Wongs
    Quote Originally Posted by GranDGranT View Post
    Thinking you are the best when you have shit work on isnt a good mind set?
    There's a huge degree of variation in mindset though. It's one thing to think you're the greatest team ever and you'll go in and beat anyone, but it's entirely another to have a healthy level of confidence in your own ability. I see no problem with going into a game and having the mindset that you can win, otherwise there'd be no point in playing.

I think it's safe to say that Na'Vi is widely considered the best DotA 2 team at the moment, which would mean that no other team is the best, meaning they all have "shit to work on" - ergo, nobody should ever think they can beat Na'Vi. If you have no confidence in your ability to win, why bother?

Wongs
    why bother practicing if you think your the best right?

Godlike
    Steam ID
    rana549
    Wongs
    That's true - if you're the best, no one should expect to beat you, therefore they should all forfeit ahead of time and you'd never have to worry about playing, you'd just be the best forever. No games to play = no need to practice.

bingo.

Wongs
    Yep.. so being overly arrogant is better.

Godlike
    Steam ID
    rana549
    Wongs
    Thinking you have a chance to win isn't "being overly arrogant", though.

Wongs
    So your a retarded brazilian.

Makes sense.

Godlike
    Steam ID
    rana549
    Wongs
    Yes, exactly.