Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    kiaaa
    Wongs
    The most interesting part of this metagame is that the team with less downtime will win. This sounds obvious, but it hasn't ever been so tight. You can't afford to be doing nothing and this is why navi is so dominant (excusing the nextkz nonsense). They have the experience to follow their gameplan and adjust faster than other teams right now. They win because they're constantly doing something. They get a gold advantage while the enemy team is sitting around trying to figure out what to do. Your team needs to be really cohesive and we just don't see that in many teams right now. In almost all the non-navi games I've watched, the play has been really sloppy and inconsistent. There really isn't time to be arguing/debating what you should do on vent.

well, there's my mini-rant on what I've seen/played.

I love Love LOVE NADOTA!!
    Wongs
    Quote Originally Posted by Brood_Star View Post
    want $3
    She says she murder

PM WTFDOTA
    Wongs
    carpe diem

Wicked Sick
    Wongs
    Quote Originally Posted by KIA View Post
    The most interesting part of this metagame is that the team with less downtime will win. This sounds obvious, but it hasn't ever been so tight. You can't afford to be doing nothing and this is why navi is so dominant (excusing the nextkz nonsense). They have the experience to follow their gameplan and adjust faster than other teams right now. They win because they're constantly doing something. They get a gold advantage while the enemy team is sitting around trying to figure out what to do. Your team needs to be really cohesive and we just don't see that in many teams right now. In almost all the non-navi games I've watched, the play has been really sloppy and inconsistent. There really isn't time to be arguing/debating what you should do on vent.

well, there's my mini-rant on what I've seen/played.
    i'm in agreeance

but that's WAY easier said than done

you have to understand that navi picks heroes that ALLOW them to take control and pace of the game, such as chen enchant prophet, etc.

i think if we had one goal in this set against navi, it was to not get sucked into their pace and not let them get out of control. i think we had complete success in this sense, we just didn't seize all our opportunities to win thereafter. it's painful because we had to give up prophet each game which allowed them to have almost entirely to control all the lanes, especially with an aghanims scepter on him. you can't push into their base when you have to defend two lanes + take big damages from his ulti
    Last edited by PAINTITGOLD; March 15th, 2012 at 10:58 PM.
    no animated sigs

Steam ID
    tafka_ursda
    Wongs
    i like american dota
    Quote Originally Posted by KZZ View Post
    i did not pay for a compendium yet i have one now/

can someone exlpain thtis to me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Haxity View Post
    maybe a friend gave you one because he was tired of looking at your poor as fuck jewish as fuck greybox avatar

Wongs
    I like Big LAN events where you feel connected to the teams!!! Zoo strat will always be the most influtential strat of all time.

Mega Kill
    Steam ID
    kiaaa
    Wongs
    Quote Originally Posted by PAINTITGOLD View Post
    i'm in agreeance

but that's WAY easier said than done

you have to understand that navi picks heroes that ALLOW them to take control and pace of the game, such as chen enchant prophet, etc.

i think if we had one goal in this set against navi, it was to not get sucked into their pace and not let them get out of control. i think we had complete success in this sense, we just didn't seize all our opportunities to win thereafter. it's painful because we had to give up prophet each game which allowed them to have almost entirely to control all the lanes, especially with an aghanims scepter on him. you can't push into their base when you have to defend two lanes + take big damages from his ulti
    I'm aware of how difficult it is. Was just kinda jotting down my thoughts to clear it up in my head. Most teams seem to be having these issues with indecisiveness and it ends up costing them extremely important fights.

Also, I think Furion needs to be banned every game. He can control the pace of a game on its own.

It's nice to have a decent conversation with you after all that hon competitor forum nonsense.

Wicked Sick
    Wongs
    well i don't hold grudges nor do i really care about differences in the past

but we felt giving up the others were a greater risk vs na'vi
    no animated sigs

Ever since josh joined itsgosu all he does is throw mafia games

SamE with bdiz, fucking throwers

Steam ID
    bk_ganked
    Wongs
    Only think I care to comment on in this thread, is what sam said.

People take the gold graph too literal. While it may generally be a good indicator of the current state of the game, there is a lot more to dota then who is up gold.
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: damn bro its the ganked sniper
    1:09 AM - DiSMeK: that shits more legendary than yaphets sf

imo itsgosu did so well both games in phases of the games that navi dominate 99% of the time....
    maybe a bit more experience playing together against teams like navi and igosu can turn these games sort of games into wins!!

I don't think gosu have won any games before.

Wongs
    Puppeys interview sums it up on na'vi gaming

bump

Wongs
    Rude
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesofTime View Post
    i completely forgot what legato looked like, my memory = he looked exactly like a buff version of that bad guy from heroes

Quote Originally Posted by ixmike88 View Post
    bump
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSoada View Post
    I used to be a thug
    Quote Originally Posted by RystariuS View Post
    I already spent 1100k building my new pc...