Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Wongs
    you haven't addressed any issues that i raised and i'm getting a headache from reading your shit

one of us is going to have to stop posting

Arteezy: my stupid fucking dad's classical music is distracting me how am i supposed 2 concentrate

Wongs
    Quote Originally Posted by LEGENDARY-TOM View Post
    Individual skill is pointless outside a team context.
    Kobe.

Steam ID
    Mikeyzorz
    Wongs
    you haven't said anything relevant so why should i address your issues bro

1) i said na'vi is better then gosu
    2) me saying i think sam's better individually then anybody on na'vi is kind of irrelevant to the above statement i had made bro
    3) i never hinted at the concept of individual skill being > team ability

duno how much clearer i can be on what you're tryin to get at
    diehard ixmike88 fan
    also a fan of arteezy, what a player he turned out to be.

Wongs
    broodstar vs mikey

round 1

fight
    Quote Originally Posted by TidesofTime View Post
    i completely forgot what legato looked like, my memory = he looked exactly like a buff version of that bad guy from heroes

Steam ID
    Mikeyzorz
    Wongs
    i don't think this is a fight, broodstar tried being smart and it's kind of failing

haha it's failing so hard it's 'mind bottling'
    diehard ixmike88 fan

Wongs
    what

I'm calling the fight, saying it starts now

before it was just beef yo
    i completely forgot what legato looked like, my memory = he looked exactly like a buff version of that bad guy from heroes

Steam ID
    Mikeyzorz
    Wongs
    don't call the fight bro I've retired from looking stupid on forums
    diehard ixmike88 fan

mikey thanks for the confidence in me but i def am not =/
    those players are the best in dota 2 by far. they all know what to do so perfectly.
    game 2 we shoulda had won. but we had one shit encounter on our bottom tier 2 tower and that gave them rax. im sure i coulda turtled it out 3v5 with all our rax up when they pushed bottom if i lived but w/e. also the farm graph is bias. b4 rax, only furion and sa were farmed adn that was negligible. i also shoulda went force staff early or a bkb early or even a sheep. i got cocky and i can only blame that on myself. late game invoker is way too strong with levels but i was level 16 without strong fire spells to use and an agha.
    game 1 cant comment, too many factors. even if the roshan fight went well, there heroes were also farmed but if we pushed earlier and if we raped them at roshan (which we shoulda since there positioning at that point was HORRIBLE), we had that 1 too.

also, people take the gold graph too literally sometimes. u have to look at other things too. game 2 the reason it was even was cause of furion going aghanims and 3 of them having farm while only 2 of us having it.
    Last edited by BuLba-SaUr; March 15th, 2012 at 01:17 PM.
    coL.ixmike88: ?
    coL.ixmike88: i aint a nerd
    coL.ixmike88: im a dota player.

Steam ID
    Mikeyzorz
    Wongs
    its ok sam when u prove to everybody u r better then them ill get to say i told u so
    diehard ixmike88 fan

are there vods somewhere?

nvm found

Wongs
    id like to let everyone know that i just beat mikey in a 1v1 castle fight, not that its hard or anything.. lol

Steam ID
    Mikeyzorz
    Wongs
    ? LMFAO I am 02842185097913714-1 vs u and the 1 time i lost i was letting Helen Keller play for me
    diehard ixmike88 fan

Wongs
    me saying [navi is better doesn't] mean shit[,] i'd still say bulbas better then any1 on navi
    this is a statement that expresses one value (bulba being better than everyone navi) to another (navi being better than its gosu) in negative light, therefore you've essentially said that being a better team does not matter because bulba is still a better player

there are two sides to every coin. in this case that's reading comprehension vs shitty writing. perhaps if you weren't shitty at writing you would've instead said

this/the following doesn't mean shit but: bulbas still better than anyone on navi
    i don't think this is a fight, broodstar tried being smart and it's kind of failing

haha it's failing so hard it's 'mind bottling'
    think that's u, evidenced by the fact that i wrote 'mind bottling' as an intentional reference to demon's prime nations statement [see the ellipses leading up to aforementioned phrase] and here you are trying to use it as a potshot when you clearly can't differentiate between the proper use of than/then, etc etc

ill take my own advice and refrain from further posting

toodles

Arteezy: my stupid fucking dad's classical music is distracting me how am i supposed 2 concentrate

Wongs
    Quote Originally Posted by BuLba-SaUr View Post
    mikey thanks for the confidence in me but i def am not =/
    those players are the best in dota 2 by far. they all know what to do so perfectly.
    game 2 we shoulda had won. but we had one shit encounter on our bottom tier 2 tower and that gave them rax. im sure i coulda turtled it out 3v5 with all our rax up when they pushed bottom if i lived but w/e. also the farm graph is bias. b4 rax, only furion and sa were farmed adn that was negligible. i also shoulda went force staff early or a bkb early or even a sheep. i got cocky and i can only blame that on myself. late game invoker is way too strong with levels but i was level 16 without strong fire spells to use and an agha.
    game 1 cant comment, too many factors. even if the roshan fight went well, there heroes were also farmed but if we pushed earlier and if we raped them at roshan (which we shoulda since there positioning at that point was HORRIBLE), we had that 1 too.

also, people take the gold graph too literally sometimes. u have to look at other things too. game 2 the reason it was even was cause of furion going aghanims and 3 of them having farm while only 2 of us having it.
    sort of on the gold graph point, the casters kept pulling up the gold graph and pointing out NaVi's ~5k gold advantage in g1, except most of that gold advantage went into 2 midases, so in terms of items that actually do something it was only like a 2-3k gold advantage for most of the game (which is totally surmountable).

Wicked Sick
    Wongs
    lol we just played extremely safe/overcautious and made a lot of nerve-related mistakes
    we made actual retarded errors because we simply feared navi and had the "its navi" mentality which made us scared

anyways mikey your doing that typical ignorant/close-minded view shit which is pretty annoying, but ima avoid commenting on it

but here's what xboct or aa said to us when we asked them why they said "interesting dota" in all chat - he said they already thought they lost and were waiting for us to push and end it with our huge advantage
    how you prodigies are drawing your conclusions are just far too next level for everyone that was in the game to handle i guess.

anyways last post in this thread, and maybe on these forums

too degenerate for me to handle if i don't consider every post a troll post
    Last edited by PAINTITGOLD; March 15th, 2012 at 02:02 PM.
    no animated sigs

Wongs
    i lied

bulba/u guys own

Wongs
    and the point of PIG's post is...?

Dominating
    Wongs
    I agree what that guy PAINTED.

The turning point in game 2 in my opinion was when you guys were about to push mid with a huge advantage right after they typed "interesting dota" in their jungle

Then furion tp-ed bottom, and you guys decided to get back and tp bot.

I guess if you didnt tp, furion would push bottom tier 2, then tier 3, but I still think you could've teamwiped them mid get rax and tp back.

"A teacher is one who makes himself progressively unnecessary." - Thomas Carruthers

"To teach is to learn twice." Joseph Joubert

quality of nadota posts is slowly trending towards twitch.tv stream chat and /r/dota2 posts
    Last edited by Korok; March 15th, 2012 at 02:38 PM. Reason: grammar

Wongs
    well since my post quality has been more or less constant over time I can take comfort in knowing that I have not contributed to the trend